At Let’s Go Africa we aim to help people that want to make a change and contribute to the local community. So you don’t have to worry about finding a reliable project that is in accordance with your needs and the criteria of your school. We can guarantee that we will meet your needs and criteria! We will guide you from the beginning until the end of your project. We offer packages for our various projects between €300 – €500 (one time amount), including:
- Customized individual project description that suits all criteria (volunteer/intern, school, partner organisation).
- Let’s Go Africa information guide & preparation and safety meetings about the specific destination.
- Airport pick up and introduction tour
- Arrangements for accommodation (meals and rent included in Ghana, Swaziland & Mozambique package).
- Transportation arrangements
- Professional supervision and in-country assistance.
- Visa, vaccination, insurances, passport & flight booking assistance.
- Continuous fast and direct communication with your contact person from beginning to end.
- Informal feedback session on return.
- Let’s Go Africa certificate on return.
The total cost for the package depends on where you want to go and how long you want to stay. These prices are shown in the specific programme information brochures for each country (see Let’s Go Ghana/Let’s Go South Africa/Let’s Go Mozambique/Let’s Go Botswana/Let’s Go Swaziland/Let’s Go Lesotho/Let’s Go Tanzania/Let’s Go Zanzibar/Let’s Go Uganda) or can be sent by email upon request. With our unique personal approach throughout the entire process we can offer the highest quality service for the best possible price because we are a small organisation that has no staff, office, or other extra costs. Remember that cost of living, flight ticket, visa, and transport are excluded from this package. We will only ask for an essential mediation and guidance fee, in order to able to offer our services and provide the package described above.